The scariest movie I ever seen would be Freddy vs. Jason. It probably was scary because people died anyways. If you were sleeping Freddy would kill you but if you stay awake then Jason would kill you. Some of the characteristics many horror films share is that they kill people. Also that most of the killers are either already death and ugly or someone from the past and almost died.
The story of "The Youngest Doll" is not scary like movies but it is kind of weird because of the ending it has. The aunt had many nieces so she would make them a new doll every year. The dolls look almost exactly like the girls. Even the sizes of them were similar. When the girls were old enough and married they would make them the last doll and they got to keep it. For the last and youngest girl she made the most beautiful doll. Her eyes were diamonds and it had filling of honey. The girl and her husband the doctor moved to town so she was far from her family. One night the husband came to see her wife and noticed
that the girl was the doll, her heart had a filling of honey.
Irma Q.
4 comments:
i haven't seen that movie but i don't want to see it because it sounds scary. good blog.
Wow that is one ugly picture of that doll, jaja. I still love how you write though ok.
I like the pictures you used, but I wouldn't really want to watch the movie, sounds too scary.
I dont like scary movies and I seen part of that movie when I was little. Yeah, the youngwest doll story is Very wierred and i dont like it. The picture that you picked is scarryish. Ja, good job.
Post a Comment