passport

passport

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Africa" by David Diop (Senegal)

This picture reminds me of the African slavery who wanted to be free.
Africa's map:

I love reading. My favorite books are the twilight saga but I usually read anything that is not comic. I like reading love stories more than anything. Also I better like fiction than history books. People think reading is a waste of time but I don't think such thing. Reading is very interesting but it also depends what books you pick. You need to pick a book that you know you would like, something that is your style not just whatever you find. And the authors are very important when you pick a book because every author has their own style too.


         


Irma Q.

2 comments:

Felix said...

You should totally try out playing video games. It is so much funner and there is adventure and action and even love every step of the way. Reading sucks!

NEMAN said...

Tell Felix there's no such word as "funner"...It's "more fun" :-)

Great blog entry!